1953 Morgan Flat Rad +4 Four seater

Transmission: 4-Speed Manual

Chassis Number: P2447

1953 Plus 4 Flat Rad Morgan Four Seater

Original Standard Vanguard 2088cc engine

Car recently refurbished

Click on any photo to enlarge and / or run a slide show

Despatched 29th October 1952 to Rossleigh Ltd., 39-45 Lothian Road, Edinburgh

New bulkhead just fitted

Just re-wired

Just re-sprayed

Alloy tank

Instruments recently rebuilt by Speedograph

Good tyres

Brakes overhauled

Still retains its original tonneau and working hood, side screens and upholstery

Runs well and has extensive paperwork to support history

£25,995

_________________________________

Long term ownership from around 1975 to 2011.

Current owner is a long term owner of many vintage and classic cars

Car now in tidy usable condition rather than a 100 point restoration

_________________________________

This car - the larger Plus 4 - was announced at the 1950 Earls Court Motor Show with the new Standard Vanguard engine installed on a strengthened 4/4 chassis with a 4” longer wheelbase

In the march of progress, hydraulic drum brakes were fitted for the first time on a Morgan.

Just 141 cars were 4-seaters, 117 drophead coupes, the rest being 2-seaters in the 1950-53 period of production, with a large proportion retained for the UK market

 

£25,995

Enquire

Call 07973 731508