VIEWING OUR CARS UP TO NOV 4thPosted
Oct 26, 2020
RULES VALID UP TO & INCLUDING WEDNESDAY 4th NOVEMBER 2020
All our cars are shown outside for interested buyers to inspect here - as we are in Tier 1:-
The medium Tier 1 level covers most of the country and consists of the current national measures - ie we abide by the "Rule of 6" and the closure of venues at 10pm... well - who wants to see a car outside after sunset anyway?
- All businesses and venues can continue to operate, in a Covid-secure manner, other than those that remain closed in law, such as nightclubs and adult entertainment venues. I hope we are not seen as a night club or adult entertainment venue but having said this - are old cars adult entertainment?
- Businesses and venues selling food for consumption off the premises can continue to do so after 10pm as long as this is through delivery service, click-and-collect or drive-thru. You can drive-thru here but there is no food and drink served here
- Schools, universities and places of worship remain open. This is a place of automotive worship, so we are indeed open
- Weddings and funerals can go ahead with restrictions on the number of attendees. Not doing weddings at the moment. Yet to be asked to drive at a funeral
- Organised indoor sport and exercise classes can continue to take place, provided the Rule of Six is followed. We ONLY have outdoor sport & exercise of them here in the name of automobile sport...and worship.
- People must not meet in groups larger than six, indoors or outdoors. Well, how many people does it take for one person to decide they want to buy a pre-war or historic motor? I think less than 6 will do for the purchasing decision. A buyer must select the person who has the final say in the purchase though...simple advice really.
- Any queries, please call. We are here to please your further automotive dreams...